- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
- DYNAMOS captain Partson Jaure has a delicate operation to repair a skull fracture he sustained in a car crash last week.
- WHO Africa, says, of the 47 countries in the WHO Africa region 39 nations are now affected by Covid-19
A WOMAN from Cowdray Park suburb in Bulawayo has appeared in court charged with assaulting her ex-husband and setting his property on fire for attending his alleged girlfriend’s funeral. Fortunate Ndlovu, 33, said Benjamin Mukumbira, 45, of the same suburb deserved what he got. “I do admit that I tore his blankets and poured paraffin on his bed and set them on fire after I found out that he had attended his girlfriend’s funeral after I had…Read More