- Its wrong to simply blame Zanu-PF for all of the self inflicted MDC's problems , e.g the decision to appoint Chamisa as the president in February 2018 according to Leading academic and UZ political science lecturer, Eldred Masunungure, says that the MDC is facing significant turmoil.
- CORONAVIRUS-Zimbabwe now has 9 confirmed cases after a Harare man (50) tested positive on UK return home on 21st of March 2020.
- MDC top lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa, blames MDC's culture of investing a lot of authority in an individual, creating dictators in the party'.
- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
Zimbabwe’s most senior catholic is the president Robert Mugabe, a man who has even travelled to Rome with his family for the current Pope’s inauguration, thus in a sense , one can argue that religion to him shapes up part of the rule, at least with respect to how he attempts to portray himself to the people of Zimbabwe . The Senate chamber was turned into a a temple for an hour when Catholic MPs…Read More