- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
PROSECUTOR-General Johannes Tomana yesterday lost his bid to have his dispute with the Judicial Service Commission presided over by a retired or a foreign-based judge. The High Court dismissed his application for referral of the matter to the Constitutional Court. In the dismissed application, Tomana had raised constitutional issues, chief among them being that serving judges of the High Court would not handle his case fairly.Tomana is seeking to block the JSC from continuing with proceedings that…Read More