- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
PROSECUTOR-General Johannes Tomana yesterday lost his bid to have his dispute with the Judicial Service Commission presided over by a retired or a foreign-based judge. The High Court dismissed his application for referral of the matter to the Constitutional Court. In the dismissed application, Tomana had raised constitutional issues, chief among them being that serving judges of the High Court would not handle his case fairly.Tomana is seeking to block the JSC from continuing with proceedings that…Read More