- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Self-styled war veterans’ leader and pioneer of the chaotic land reform exercise in 2000, Francis Zimuto, popularly known as Black Jesus, has died. Zanu PF Masvingo provincial chairperson, Amasa Nhenjana, said Zimuto died at his mother’s home in Gutu yesterday, adding that the province had requested the politburo to declare him a national hero. “It is true that Zimuto is no more. He died while at his mother’s home in Gutu, where he…Read More