- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
The late Zanu PF politician and minister Eddison Zvogbo’s family REGENCY Group of Hotels, (Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club & Fairmile Hotel) has fired 251 workers . The company becomes one of the many taking advantage of a Supreme Court ruling allowing employers to fire workers without terminal benefits Regency owns Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club in Masvingo and Fairmile Hotel in Gweru. Affected workers, including the chief executive Fredrick Kasese, were…Read More