- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
HARARE police on Saturday threatened three journalists with the Itai Dzamara-style disappearance for covering ZCTU-led protests against job losses. The police manhandled three journalists Obey Manayiti (The Standard), AFP correspondent Reagan Mashavave and freelance ANN7 TV correspondent Pindai Dube who were covering the protests and bundled them into their truck. The three were monitoring the situation from a distant when a plain-clothed police officer identified them and ordered their arrest. Despite the journalists identifying themselves,…Read More