- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
HARARE police on Saturday threatened three journalists with the Itai Dzamara-style disappearance for covering ZCTU-led protests against job losses. The police manhandled three journalists Obey Manayiti (The Standard), AFP correspondent Reagan Mashavave and freelance ANN7 TV correspondent Pindai Dube who were covering the protests and bundled them into their truck. The three were monitoring the situation from a distant when a plain-clothed police officer identified them and ordered their arrest. Despite the journalists identifying themselves,…Read More