- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
On April 18 2016, Zimbabwe will celebrate 36 years of independence. This will represent 36 years of Zanu-PF’s hegemony over Zimbabwe under the same leader, Robert Mugabe. In these 36 years, Zimbabweans have watched their lives being emasculated and decapitated by an insensitive regime that has no concern and love for its people. It is a period which in respect of Zimbabwe’s social indicators, have collapsed to deplorable levels only seen in countries that have…Read More