- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
French Ambassador to Zimbabwe Mr Laurent Delahousse proposes a toast to Itai Dzamara while flanked by Itai’s brother Patson (centre), Itai’s wife Sheffra and daughter Nenyasha during French National Day commemorations in Harare yesterday. – (Picture by Beauty Muchakazi) FRENCH ambasador to Zimbabwe Mr Laurent Delahousse yesterday paraded Itai Dzamara’s wife, child and brother during his country’s celebrations of the French National Day in Harare, saying he was abducted for his fight for freedom of…Read More