- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
French Ambassador to Zimbabwe Mr Laurent Delahousse proposes a toast to Itai Dzamara while flanked by Itai’s brother Patson (centre), Itai’s wife Sheffra and daughter Nenyasha during French National Day commemorations in Harare yesterday. – (Picture by Beauty Muchakazi) FRENCH ambasador to Zimbabwe Mr Laurent Delahousse yesterday paraded Itai Dzamara’s wife, child and brother during his country’s celebrations of the French National Day in Harare, saying he was abducted for his fight for freedom of…Read More