- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
DESPITE Harare’s irritation with calls for updates on the search for Itai Dzamara, the European Union Friday said they will continue monitoring progress on the government’s investigation into the issue of the missing journalist. Last month foreign affairs minister Simbarashe Mumbengwegwi reportedly warned French Ambassador to Zimbabwe Laurent Delahousse, after the western diplomat used his country’s national day commemorations in Harare to call for updates on the search for Dzamara. Mumbengegwi said Harare was ready…Read More