- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
Zika a new mosquito borne disease is causing alarm after research indicated that pregnant women are highly at risk from exposure to the mosquito that spreads it. Pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid travelling to such areas as Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, French Guiana, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Martinique, Brazil, Venezuela,Haiti, and Colombia,which are prone to the mosquito borne virus. This is primarily because scientists have now realised that the Zika virus can cause infected pregnant victims to…Read More