- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
Zimbabwe National Practitioners Association (ZINPA), an organisation which represents the interests of traditional healers, herbalists and faith healers, wants its patients to start using medical aid facilities when seeking their services.ZINPA said they will soon engage the Minister of Health and Child Care, Dr David Parirenyatwa, over the matter.The association’s president, Friday Chisanyu, said traditional and faith healers were demanding the same recognition accorded to medical practitioners and other modern health care practitioners since they…Read More