- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
- SAA was sold R51($3 16) when it went bankrupt in 2019
Top allies axed from Zanu PF women’s league, face party ouster … Emmerson Mnangagwa HE Grace Mugabe-led Zanu PF women’s league on Tuesday fired two national executive members and recommended their expulsion from the ruling party in a development that will likely worry vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa. The two officials are part of the Zanu PF group which backs Mnangagwa to succeed the 91-year-old and reportedly ailing President Robert Mugabe. Those subjected to no-confidence votes…Read More