- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Government has castigated the United States for meddling in Zimbabwe’s internal affairs in a way that seeks to weaken the country’s sovereign status and reverse its successful land reform programme.This was after the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations chairman Mr Bob Corker wrote a letter to that country’s secretary for Treasury Mr Jacob Lew on January 28, 2016 urging the US government to use its influence at the Bretton Woods institutions to block any…Read More