- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
President Robert Mugabe on Saturday stepped down as the chairman of the Southern Africa Development Community to hand over the reigns to Botswana President Seretse Khama Ian Khama. Out going SADC council of ministers chairperson Simbarashe Mumbengegwi said the regional body should remain united and build on past achievements. Mumbengegwi, who is also Zimbabwean Minister of Foreign Affairs, said the regional body had performed well and met most of its objectives. Mumbengegwi said it was…Read More