- HARMONISED elections on 23 August 2023 are a product of the liberation struggle that secured the Zimbabwe's independence from British colonial rule
- AT LEAST 288 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED after at least two trains were involved in a crash in eastern India after a passenger train in India's eastern Odisha state derailed and was struck by another oncoming train on an adjacent train track which also hit a stationary freight train close by
- ZIMBABWEAN MAN (49) and his 23-year-old pregnant daughter in the small Eastern Cape Town of Makhanda, South Africa die'.
- 'JOHNSON AND JOHNSON'S baby powder causes cancer?'
- SHOCK AS ZIMBABWE Parliament passes ‘Patriot Bill’The ZLHR (Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights) said the penalties were an assault on the democratic and civic spaces.
VP Mphoko US$50 million Lawsuit Against Daily News For ‘Defamation’ Is Ridiculous’ -(ANZ)
Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), the publishers of the Daily News, has described as ridiculous Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s demand for a staggering $50 million in compensation for alleged defamation regarding a story that the newspaper carried two months ago. In his High Court lawsuit in which he cites the Daily News’ Chief Writer Fungi Kwaramba, Group Editor Stanley Gama, ANZ and its printing division Printco as respondents, following the June 5, 2015 article that…Read More