- ACCIDENT: FOUR PEOPLE DIED and ten others were injured when a goods train collided with a Toyota Hiace commuter omnibus they were travelling in, at a railway level crossing near Windsor Park turnoff along Sansauce Road in Ruwa , Zimbabwe last night
- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
General Karenzi Karake had been arrested on a warrant issued by Spain in June, angering Rwanda and African Union. A British court has freed Rwanda’s intelligence chief Karenzi Karake and dismissed an extradition case against him, officials said on Monday. Karake was arrested on a warrant issued by Spain in June and released on bail. Following a hearing in London, a court official said: “The case has been discharged today.” Under the Extradition Act, cases…Read More