- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
The obstacle to a sincere and professional alignment of the laws of Zimbabwe is, in my view, Robert Mugabe’s omnipresence as an institution through the so-called Office of the President (OotP) in the Zimbabwe state. I refer to Bill Watch 46/2015 of 23rd September [General Laws Amendment Bill: “Minor” Amendments (Part IV)]. Veritas has carried out a brilliant analysis of the GLA Bill and rightly found it falls woefully short of its stated aim of…Read More