- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC) has said it was shocked to note that inmates at Chikurubi Maximum Prison are using the buckets to relieve themselves in their cells. “The commission was disturbed to hear and not that most cells had no toilets and inmates resorted to the use of buckets,” said ZHRC chairperson Elasto Mugwadi. “The bucket system is supposed to be considered archaic in a developed and civilized society as our country.” Mugwadi made…Read More