- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
THE Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC) has said it was shocked to note that inmates at Chikurubi Maximum Prison are using the buckets to relieve themselves in their cells. “The commission was disturbed to hear and not that most cells had no toilets and inmates resorted to the use of buckets,” said ZHRC chairperson Elasto Mugwadi. “The bucket system is supposed to be considered archaic in a developed and civilized society as our country.” Mugwadi made…Read More