- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
The family of Itai Dzamara yesterday described President Robert Mugabe’s position on the missing activist as “irresponsible and unfortunate.” It said, despite all the statements and theories peddled by the government and Zanu-PF against their relative, they consider the State as their “primary suspect”. Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba was recently quoted saying, the government could not be blamed for the Occupy Africa Unity Square (an anti-Mugabe lobby group) leader’s disappearance. Charamba dismissed calls for Mugabe…Read More