- MALAWI COURT says the arrest of millionaire preacher Bushiri and wife Mary is illegal and orders their immediate release by Malawi police.
- UGANDA GVT CALLS for calm after deadly protests in the capital Kampala and other major towns in the country left several people dead and dozens injured.
- SA PRESIDENT Ramaphosa condemns the xenophobia violence against migrant commercial truck drivers on highways in Kwazulu Natal and Gauteng provinces.
- FOOTBALL LEGEND DIEGO MARADONA the former Argentina attacking midfielder and manager has died at the age of 60.
- 'ONLY CHIEFS FROM MATEBELELAND AND MIDLANDS PROVINCES will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process'-President of the Chiefs’ Council, Chief Fortune Charumbira has said only chiefs from Matabeleland and Midlands provinces whose people were affected by Gukurahundi will participate in reburials of victims as part of the national healing process.
The family of Itai Dzamara yesterday described President Robert Mugabe’s position on the missing activist as “irresponsible and unfortunate.” It said, despite all the statements and theories peddled by the government and Zanu-PF against their relative, they consider the State as their “primary suspect”. Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba was recently quoted saying, the government could not be blamed for the Occupy Africa Unity Square (an anti-Mugabe lobby group) leader’s disappearance. Charamba dismissed calls for Mugabe…Read More