- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
The family of Itai Dzamara yesterday described President Robert Mugabe’s position on the missing activist as “irresponsible and unfortunate.” It said, despite all the statements and theories peddled by the government and Zanu-PF against their relative, they consider the State as their “primary suspect”. Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba was recently quoted saying, the government could not be blamed for the Occupy Africa Unity Square (an anti-Mugabe lobby group) leader’s disappearance. Charamba dismissed calls for Mugabe…Read More