- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
VICE President Phelekezela Mphoko has sued Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), the publishers of the Daily News, over a defamatory article and is demanding $50 million compensation from the paper for libel. VP Mphoko has sued Daily News chief reporter Fungi Kwaramba; the group’s editor-in-chief, Stanley Gama; ANZ and Printco (Pvt) Ltd over a story claiming that he was “a sellout” and “enriched himself with the blood of the people of this country”. The lawsuit filed…Read More