- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
VICE President Phelekezela Mphoko has sued Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), the publishers of the Daily News, over a defamatory article and is demanding $50 million compensation from the paper for libel. VP Mphoko has sued Daily News chief reporter Fungi Kwaramba; the group’s editor-in-chief, Stanley Gama; ANZ and Printco (Pvt) Ltd over a story claiming that he was “a sellout” and “enriched himself with the blood of the people of this country”. The lawsuit filed…Read More