- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
VICE President Phelekezela Mphoko has sued Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), the publishers of the Daily News, over a defamatory article and is demanding $50 million compensation from the paper for libel. VP Mphoko has sued Daily News chief reporter Fungi Kwaramba; the group’s editor-in-chief, Stanley Gama; ANZ and Printco (Pvt) Ltd over a story claiming that he was “a sellout” and “enriched himself with the blood of the people of this country”. The lawsuit filed…Read More