- MDC-T leader Tsvangirai to get a golden handshake including a gratuity, medical cover and Highlands mansion he occupied during his tenure as GNU Prime Minister.
- VP Rtd Gen Chiwenga to ensure all security officers take part in removing illegal vendors and pirate taxi operators after 48 hours nationwide
- FOUR die of cholera in Chegutu, a disease that killed over 4000 people in 2008 in Zimbabwe. Neighbouring Zambia has so far had 3260 cases of cholera and 74 cholera deaths in the current outbreak
- Chinamasa defends Obert Mpofus wealth on allegations of corruption 'We are comfortable with rich white people, but a rich black man, we conclude that he is a thief. This is not a fair comment'
- ZIMBABWE BACKS DOWN ON RETIRING 30 senior officers from the rank of senior assistant commissioner and above, and reduces the number to be retired to only 11.
Zimbabwe has all but let Cecil’s killers off the hook as Mugabe’s wife says hunter did nothing wrong. “I say the dentist who killed the lion must be left alone,” said Mrs Mugabe, adding that the dentist “was not aware of the importance of Cecil”. Mrs Mugabe’s comments contradict a previous statement by environment minister Oppah Muchinguri, who first announced that Dr Palmer should be extradited to stand trial in Zimbabwe. Zimbabwean prosecutors have charged…Read More