- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
An estimated three million Zimbabweans – 23 percent of the country’s population – is food insecure in the wake of one of the worst droughts to ever hit Zimbabwe, a government official has said. – Zimbabwe Food and Nutrition Council director George Kembo told delegates at the signing ceremony of a $10 million donation from the US government for hunger alleviation on Thursday that at the end of January, Zimbabwe had received less than 75…Read More