- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
The ruling party Zanu PF has been blamed for its policies that have resulted in the economy of this country collapsing. This has not happened in the political and social fronts alone. Zanu PF officials have also been involved in football leadership and their ways of doing things has taken Zimbabwean football to its knees. A close look at the leadership that has been at the Zimbabwe Football Association shows that Zanu PF has had…Read More