- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
NO amount of dirty politicking and coalitions by opposition elements will force Zanu-PF into another Government of National Unity, the revolutionary party’s Politburo said yesterday. Addressing journalists after a Politburo meeting in Harare, Zanu-PF secretary for administration Cde Ignatius Chombo, said President Mugabe directed party members to craft peaceful strategies to counter violent protests being perpetrated by the opposition. At the fore of the violent protests is Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC-T, Dr Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe…Read More