- MINISTER Prisca Mupfumira, out on $5 000 bail for alleged criminal abuse of office, was ejected from yesterday’s Zanu pf Politburo.
- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
NO amount of dirty politicking and coalitions by opposition elements will force Zanu-PF into another Government of National Unity, the revolutionary party’s Politburo said yesterday. Addressing journalists after a Politburo meeting in Harare, Zanu-PF secretary for administration Cde Ignatius Chombo, said President Mugabe directed party members to craft peaceful strategies to counter violent protests being perpetrated by the opposition. At the fore of the violent protests is Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC-T, Dr Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe…Read More