- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
NO amount of dirty politicking and coalitions by opposition elements will force Zanu-PF into another Government of National Unity, the revolutionary party’s Politburo said yesterday. Addressing journalists after a Politburo meeting in Harare, Zanu-PF secretary for administration Cde Ignatius Chombo, said President Mugabe directed party members to craft peaceful strategies to counter violent protests being perpetrated by the opposition. At the fore of the violent protests is Morgan Tsvangirai’s MDC-T, Dr Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe…Read More