- ZIMBABWEAN teen among 3 Bradford men found guilty of murder
- CHAMISA-led CCC loses by elections appeal.
- BREAKING NEWS; CCC SEC GEN Sengezo Tahabangu wins recalls court case
- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
Local media houses like all other sectors of the economy continue fire workers with the Financial Gazette’s editor-in-chief Sunsleey Chamunorwa being the latest in a long list of causalities. Owned by former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono, the Financial Gazette announced in its latest edition that it would cut staff by 35%, sending shockwaves across the industry. Early this week, Alpha Media Holdings publishers of The Standard, NewsDay and The Zimbabwe Independent cut…Read More