- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
Local media houses like all other sectors of the economy continue fire workers with the Financial Gazette’s editor-in-chief Sunsleey Chamunorwa being the latest in a long list of causalities. Owned by former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono, the Financial Gazette announced in its latest edition that it would cut staff by 35%, sending shockwaves across the industry. Early this week, Alpha Media Holdings publishers of The Standard, NewsDay and The Zimbabwe Independent cut…Read More