- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
President Mugabe today mocked opposition parties, MDC and former Vice President Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe People First, saying with the former having split several time, it is not long before the later splits from “People First, to People Second, People Third and People Fourth.” Mugabe was speaking at his birthday bash which took place at the Great Zimbabwe monuments in Masvingo. Mugabe also condemned hate speech against the First Lady, Dr Grace Mugabe and other party…Read More