- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
President Mugabe today mocked opposition parties, MDC and former Vice President Joice Mujuru’s Zimbabwe People First, saying with the former having split several time, it is not long before the later splits from “People First, to People Second, People Third and People Fourth.” Mugabe was speaking at his birthday bash which took place at the Great Zimbabwe monuments in Masvingo. Mugabe also condemned hate speech against the First Lady, Dr Grace Mugabe and other party…Read More