- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), the publishers of the Daily News, has described as ridiculous Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko’s demand for a staggering $50 million in compensation for alleged defamation regarding a story that the newspaper carried two months ago. In his High Court lawsuit in which he cites the Daily News’ Chief Writer Fungi Kwaramba, Group Editor Stanley Gama, ANZ and its printing division Printco as respondents, following the June 5, 2015 article that…Read More