- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
Zika a new mosquito borne disease is causing alarm after research indicated that pregnant women are highly at risk from exposure to the mosquito that spreads it. Pregnant women are strongly advised to avoid travelling to such areas as Puerto Rico, Paraguay, Suriname, French Guiana, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Honduras, Guatemala, Martinique, Brazil, Venezuela,Haiti, and Colombia,which are prone to the mosquito borne virus. This is primarily because scientists have now realised that the Zika virus can cause infected pregnant victims to…Read More