- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
MUGABE’S VEHICLES AUCTIONED:-Ruby Auctions Services at Gushungo Dairy Farm on Saturday 11 May 2019 at 10 AM to auction vehicles including a Mercedes Benz, Landrover, Nissan Hardbody, 11 motorcycles and tractors. The auctioneers will sell off at least 40 of Mugabe’s vehicles, including a luxury car and five Toyota Hilux pick-up trucks, clearly indicating that, Mugabe’s family businesses along with 21 farms are burning up with spiralling debt like the Zimbabwe economy which Mugabe destroyed…Read More