- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
MUGABE’S VEHICLES AUCTIONED:-Ruby Auctions Services at Gushungo Dairy Farm on Saturday 11 May 2019 at 10 AM to auction vehicles including a Mercedes Benz, Landrover, Nissan Hardbody, 11 motorcycles and tractors. The auctioneers will sell off at least 40 of Mugabe’s vehicles, including a luxury car and five Toyota Hilux pick-up trucks, clearly indicating that, Mugabe’s family businesses along with 21 farms are burning up with spiralling debt like the Zimbabwe economy which Mugabe destroyed…Read More