- TWO ZIMBABWEAN SIBLINGS sentenced to death by hanging for murdering a Bulawayo taxi driver and an Inyathi shop owner.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE POLITICAL COMMISSAR Tsenengamu says he is not apologetic about his anti corruption stance denying Patrick Chinamasa's statement that he has apologised to the party for his actions.
- THE LANDS MINISTER PERRANCE SHIRI HAS REDUCED farm sizes for all individual farms in Zimbabwe’s five ecological regions.
- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) removes sanctions on VP Chiwenga, General Sibanda, Grace Mugabe and Shiri, not President Mnangagwa!
- A FIREFIGHTER KILLED himself while on duty in West Midlands, at Wolverhampton Fire Station, where he had been on duty on the night shift.
THE High Court has quashed a directive by Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere ordering Gwanda Municipality to re-advertise for the filled chamber secretary’s post. Hlupho Mhlanga, who was successful in the interviews conducted last year, took Kasukuwere and the local authority to court challenging the Minister’s decision to cancel his appointment. Mhlanga sought an order interdicting Gwanda Municipality from re-advertising the post. Justice Martin Makonese ruled in Mhlanga’s favour following…Read More