- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
MATABELELAND South’s biggest public health institution, Gwanda Provincial Hospital, on Friday discharged patients admitted for various ailments due to water shortage with indications that the hospital might be forced to close if the situation does not improve. Gwanda is facing acute water shortages with some areas in the town having gone for more than a week without water forcing them to fetch the precious liquid from unprotected sources. The hospital superintendent, Dr Pugie Chimberengwa…Read More