- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai’s younger brother Casper allegedly fraudulently bought a vehicle attached from him and auctioned by a Deputy Sheriff two weeks ago to clear an almost $9 000 debt. The vehicle, a Toyota Landcruiser, was attached after Casper, a Kwekwe-based businessman and chartered accountant, failed to settle a $8 859,33 debt with Halstead Brothers (Pvt) Ltd. Lawyer James Magodora, who is representing Halstead Brothers, in a letter to the Deputy Sheriff said they…Read More