- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai’s younger brother Casper allegedly fraudulently bought a vehicle attached from him and auctioned by a Deputy Sheriff two weeks ago to clear an almost $9 000 debt. The vehicle, a Toyota Landcruiser, was attached after Casper, a Kwekwe-based businessman and chartered accountant, failed to settle a $8 859,33 debt with Halstead Brothers (Pvt) Ltd. Lawyer James Magodora, who is representing Halstead Brothers, in a letter to the Deputy Sheriff said they…Read More