- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
Residents of Hammersdale, a small town south of Durban say they will soon approach the Department of Culture and provincial leaders with a proposal to erect a statue of mbaqanga music icon, David Masondo. Masondo died of renal failure in Johannesburg last week at the age of 67. The music genius was buried at his home in Hammersdale township of Mpumalanga. The township, which is usually quiet and sleepy came alive on Sunday when thousands…Read More