- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Former ZBC Radio Two popular disk jockey Eric Knight has made another follow up letter to President Robert Mugabe asking him to step down for the sake of the suffering Zimbabweans. In his letter he widely accused Mugabe’s cronies of pretending to love him yet what is only in their minds is fearing him and just wanting to pursue their own interests using his names. For the wider details of his advice to the President…Read More