- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Former ZBC Radio Two popular disk jockey Eric Knight has made another follow up letter to President Robert Mugabe asking him to step down for the sake of the suffering Zimbabweans. In his letter he widely accused Mugabe’s cronies of pretending to love him yet what is only in their minds is fearing him and just wanting to pursue their own interests using his names. For the wider details of his advice to the President…Read More