- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
As the economic climate in Zimbabwe gets more unforgiving, a number of prominent citizens are failing to service their debts, resulting in many of them losing their assets. Last week, the Sheriff of the High Court announced the upcoming sale of household property belonging to former Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) chief executive, Happison Muchechetere, after he failed to settle a US$24 000 legal bill to a Harare law firm, Dube Manikai and Hwacha. Muchechetere, whose…Read More