- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
As the economic climate in Zimbabwe gets more unforgiving, a number of prominent citizens are failing to service their debts, resulting in many of them losing their assets. Last week, the Sheriff of the High Court announced the upcoming sale of household property belonging to former Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) chief executive, Happison Muchechetere, after he failed to settle a US$24 000 legal bill to a Harare law firm, Dube Manikai and Hwacha. Muchechetere, whose…Read More