- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
DISGRUNTLED Zanu PF youths who are unhappy over the manner in which Local Government minister Saviour Kasukuwere has handled the stands dispute at Ushewokunze Housing Co-operative in Harare, have threatened to join their MDC-T counterparts in a planned anti-corruption demonstration scheduled for Wednesday next week. “We are fed up with this corruption, Zanu PF leaders have become land barons. They go around the country claiming that the land belongs to youths, yet they are feeding…Read More