- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
The Constitutional Court has been informed that, Zanu PF stalwart, also ‘child rape’ accused, Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke’ , EX Reserve Bank Of Zimbabwe (RBZ) boss Gideon Gono’s ex-advisor, Munyaradzi Kereke is said to be unable to afford paying legal fees, allegedly, primarily because of the tax man,.. Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) allegedly garnished his bank accounts. Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke faces accusations of child sexual abuse, in which he allegedly sexually abused molesting two minors, including an 11-year-old relatives’ daughter at gunpoint,…Read More