- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai has admitted that his councillors, particularly in Harare, are corrupt and is considering firing them if the scourge does not stop. Delivering a Christmas message to the opposition party structures in Harare yesterday, Mr Tsvangirai warned the councillors that he would expel them the same way he did the Chitungwiza municipality where the entire council was fired for corruption. “I want to warn Harare City Council, that they must decisively deal…Read More