- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
Harare magistrate Arnold Maburo yesterday issued warrants of arrest for three anti-government protesters who failed to turn up for trial over a robbery case involving Patson Dzamara. Dzamara is jointly charged with Oliver Chikumba, 32, Tatenda Mombeyarara, 33, Pride Mukono, 26, and Makomborero Haruzivishe, 33, on two counts of robbery and defeating the course of justice. They were arrested in June while protesting against President Robert Mugabe’s regime at Africa Unity Square before the…Read More