- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Victor Matemadanda, the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) secretary general , today went to Rotten Row Magistrates Court in solidarity with the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) spokesperson Douglas Mahiya. Matemadanda was however arrested and charged with undermining the authority of the president, the same charge that Mahiya is facing then granted US$300 bail by Harare Magistrate Vakayi Chikwekwe. By Sibusiso NgwenyaRead More