- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
CASES of sexual and gender-based violence are on the increase and, in most cases, victims are young girls aged between 11 and 16 years, according to the country’s health management information system. This was revealed during the official launch of the Sexual Gender Based Violence clinic at Wilkins hospital Thursday. National Aids Council (NAC) Harare Provincial AIDS Coordinator Adonija Muzondiona said by the end of 2014, NAC recorded a significant number of sexual violence cases…Read More