- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
CASES of sexual and gender-based violence are on the increase and, in most cases, victims are young girls aged between 11 and 16 years, according to the country’s health management information system. This was revealed during the official launch of the Sexual Gender Based Violence clinic at Wilkins hospital Thursday. National Aids Council (NAC) Harare Provincial AIDS Coordinator Adonija Muzondiona said by the end of 2014, NAC recorded a significant number of sexual violence cases…Read More