- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
- CORONA: OVER 260 Zimbabweans, including Botswana deportees , are isolated at Plumtree High School, in unhygienic and squalid conditions
The war veterans leader Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville (36), appeared in court on rape charges. Neville reportedly raped and indecently assaulted a 43-year-old woman. Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe granted Neville Mutsvangwa, a US$50 at Harare provincial magistrate Vakai Chikwekwe. Mutsvanga and the complainant met at Borrowdale race course on August 8 where they played casino all night before the ‘rape incident’ occured. WAR veterans leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa’s son, Neville appeared in court on Friday charged with raping and indecently…Read More