- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
Harare Residents Trust has claimed that the City of Harare’s Internal Audit is suppressing Harare water and fuel scandals. The Trust said it investigates matters that are brought to its attention by known and unknown citizens, who are concerned with issues. ‘Evidence has been gathered and it confirms that petrol amounting to US$70 000 was claimed and payments made to Raven Court Fuels but the petrol was not delivered to Harare Water’s Highfield Water Works…Read More