- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
FORMER Copac co-chairperson and Zanu PF central committee member Munyaradzi Paul Mangwana has challenged Zimbabweans to demand the full implementation of provisions of the new Constitution, saying the State would not give those rights on a silver platter. Speaking in Harare yesterday at an Alpha Media Holdings (AMH)-organised public meeting on the state of constitutionalism, Mangwana said most of the challenges being experienced were a result of lack of a transitional mechanism. “If we…Read More