- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
The Law Society of Zimbabwe (LSZ) has deregistered 11 lawyers who were convicted of theft of trust property and other malpractices. Besides those deregistered, more than eight others have pending disciplinary hearings at the High Court. LSZ president Mrs Vimbai Nyemba says the organisation will continue to punish errant lawyers who bring the profession into disrepute. She said the profession must be comprised of responsible and trustworthy lawyers who are respected by the…Read More