- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Tobaiwa Mudede Registrar General has warned women against using modern birth control methods, claiming they caused the birth of children with several deformities, large heads as well as obesity in women. Mudede said instead women should stick to traditional methods like tying a tree bark around their waists and to use withdrawal as a birth control method. He accused the West of promoting dangerous birth control measures to depopulate developing nations. In a presentation to…Read More