- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
In the run up to the annual Zanu PF Congress to be held in December 2015 at Victoria Falls, the Zanu PF regime has with effect from 9th November 2015, instituted mass transfer of senior staff. The redeployed staff include Senior Assistant Commissioner A. Guvamombe,who will move from the Police General Headquarters (PGHQ) Crime Unit to the post of Officer Commanding the Police Support Unit. Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General…Read More