- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
THE High Court has ordered police to allow the family of missing journalist-cum-human rights activist Itai Dzamara to go ahead with their planned commemorations scheduled for today at Africa Unity Square. High Court judge Justice Clement Phiri made the ruling yesterday after Dzamara’s younger brother, Patson, filed an urgent chamber application seeking to interdict police from stopping the event. The commemorations mark a year after Dzamara went missing following his alleged abduction by suspected State…Read More