- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS Zanu-PF will not cease to resist opposition or yield to unwelcome demands or planned demonstrations on 31 July which he said are meant to destabilise the Zimbabwe.
- Disco queen, Patricia Majalisa, the Akulalwa Ziyawa hit maker a darling of Zimbabwe and Botswana, has died.
- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
PROMINENT human rights lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa has accused Prosecutor-General (PG), Johannes Tomana, of abusing his authority in order to hound her. Mtetwa was, in 2013, acquitted on allegations of obstructing police officers conducting a search at the residence of then Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai’s director of research, Thabani Mpofu. Tomana is now challenging the ruling before High Court Judge Justice Garainesu Mawadza. Through his representative, Edmore Makoto, the PG asked Justice Mawadza to grant him…Read More