- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
The Constitutional Court today struck down the notorious section 121 (3) of the Criminal Procedure and Evidence Act which empowered the State to send to jail suspects who would have been granted bail. Under that section, the State could detain a suspect for seven days while the prosecution considered appealing against a magistrate’s decision. On several occasions, the section had been used by the State against several members of opposition political parties, resulting in them…Read More